View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 01:59 AM
Marki
Master Fan

this was really a great episode i was so happy with it.

As a BatCat fan i was like squeeing when he said he was going to stay with her for a while just because it means we will see a lot more scenes of them together. i did feel sorry for Alfred but im sure he understands he needs is independence. Though i'm surprised Bruce is just letting his cave go and not trying hard to get that fixed with lucious to unearth the secrets its like hes taking a hiatus from that...but then again finding Malone was like a big thing in itself.

I think Oswald was great in the this episode and very believable that he was fixed and better. and i just felt happy for him that he was able to leave.

i acutally was annoyed at matches its like this kid has gone through all this and you cant even remember? but then as it went on i felt sorry for matches because he had enough he had nothing to go to but crime and it would be boring.

The fight scene with bruce and alfred was really good and i think they both had their points like alfred was right dont but in i have it sorted...but bruce was right too..his butting in wouldnt of changed the outcome i think cupcake always dealt with things in that way.

and i have to say telepath your reviews are always so interesting i love reading them.

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign

Last edited by Marki; 03-20-2016 at 02:07 AM