View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 04:01 AM
Mysterious Island Girl
Passionate Fan

Bruce Wayne is forming his conscience imo. He got a gun to kill Matches Malone (isn't he a Dick Tracy character as well?) He found him after going past and viewing who knows what along the hallway to "Jerry's" room and getting Matches whereabouts. It was brave of Bruce to to venture into that seedy territory armed only with his truth and desire to do right. He listened to Matches's story and knew he couldn't shoot this damaged man, a man who made his living by being a killing monster.

Matches was brought to his breaking point by Bruce, I'll have to watch that again, but when he .... he knew he needed to die. To end things.

Now to Jerry. While I thought this was a cameo role for Ellen, I think she is just a follower of Jerome Valaskas' final televised moments. Remember all of Jerome's followers after his death? It was weird how she never washed off her makeup, or could she.

My heart is breaking for Penguin. Robin L Taylor is phenominal in his part. Why hasn't he won an Emmy yet? With each portrayal of Hugo Strange. I hate him more, however, Peabody is seeming to soften on me.