View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 06:17 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

This is the first time in awhile where I watched a full Gotham episode and I loved every second of it!

Oswald storyline is unsurprisingly my favorite. He's having a tough time being trapped and the hallucinations. Can't wait for him to overcome all of this.

Bruce mission to hunt down the man who killed his father was also fun to watch.
Selina giving Bruce what he requested, a gun to kill the man who killed his parents. A huge step in his growing isn't it...

YES Alfred fighting and winning. There were some scary moments during the fight but I always new he'd prevail to win. He sure took some tough punches. I liked how in the end, he fell out. Realistic.
All of this for Bruce Wayne could get his meeting with Matches Malone. Which was in fact successful until Matches seems to lack the memory of when he killed his parents until Bruce reminded Matches....

David did some great acting in this episode.
Of course I knew Bruce Wayne wasn't going to go through with killing Matches although I wish he didn't leave the gun behind.

YES! Penguin is out of this institution experiment place.

Man how it seems Edward Nygma is getting darker during each episode.

Bruce left for awhile. He's going to travel with Selina. The shipper side of me is happy while the person who loves Alfred relationship with Bruce is heartbroken.
Bruce is really growing slowly into the guy we will all know him to become. Batman. He has to train even harder to become a stronger person. Poor Alfred though.

Great episode!