View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 11:11 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Legends of Tomorrow [1x08] "Night of the Hawk" ~ Episode Discussion

night of the hawk
1x08 - episode discussion

The team tracks Savage (guest star Casper Crump) to a small town in Oregon during the 1950s. Upon arrival, they discover there have been a recent string of murders and they suspect Savage is involved. Professor Stein (Victor Garber) and Sara (Caity Lotz) go undercover at a psychiatric hospital, where Savage is working as a doctor, to find out his plan. While there, Sara meets a nurse named Lindsay (guest star Ali Liebert) and sparks fly. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) and Kendra (Ciara Renée) pretend to be a married couple to gain the neighborhood’s trust, but an interracial couple in the ‘50s isn’t something that goes unnoticed. Soon, Savage is at their door.

Joe Dante directed the episode written by Sarah Nicole Jones and Cortney Norris. Original airdate March 10th, 2016.

Basic Rules:

+ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

+ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

+ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

+ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

+ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.