View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 06:52 PM
andress_jade
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
Hi and welcome back to the board!

I agree!

Welcome to the RnR thread andress_jade! And aw, don't worry you didn't scare anyone away, it's just slower sometimes on threads but we do always come back here to talk about Ross and Rachel!

Thanks for posting about these songs, I don't think I know the first 3 ones but I'll definitely check them out. I always loved finding songs that fit my faves couples!

So what's some of your favorites Ross & Rachel scenes?
Wow, you had to ask me this didn't you? LOL.

I love the scene in The One Where Rachel Finds Out when Rachel opens her gift from Ross and is taken aback by the fact that he remembered the story about her grandma. You can tell how touched she is by the gift and of course Chandler spilling the beans about Ross's feelings for her. I love her reaction in that moment. Also I love it when she's thinking about Ross during her date with Carl and how Ross "kisses" her while she's thinking about him. You can tell how much she enjoyed that kiss even though it wasn't real.

I love the scene in The One With Ross' New Girlfriend where Joey tells Rachel about Ross' feelings for her and that Ross has loved her for 10 years. That gives Rachel the courage to tell Ross how she feels about him later on. Although she doesn't get a chance to tell him then, because she sees how happy he is with Julie, you can tell that she really loves him especially after he tells Rachel how sweet, funny, beautiful and sexy she is and how any man would be lucky to have her. Rachel is clearly affected by his words and starts to say something to Ross until he mentions how happy Julie makes him. I wanted to hug Rachel right then because you could see the heartbreak on her face in that moment. Very well acted by both David and Jennifer.

I love almost every single thing about The One Where Ross Finds Out. I love Rachel's drunken confession to Ross over the phone. I love Ross's reaction when he realizes that Rachel has feelings for him and when Rachel jumps on him to knock the phone out of his hand. David and Jennifer were very good in the scene when Ross and Rachel are looking at each other when Ross asks Rachel if she's really over him and she asks him if he's over her. The looks they give each other in that scene were perfection. Of course I loved their first kiss in Central Perk after their fight. It was the perfect setting with the rain and the music and how they just sunk into it. One of the most sexy and romantic onscreen kisses I've ever witnessed and it just proved how much Ross and Rachel truly did belong together. That kiss just cemented their undeniable chemistry and their supercouple status and made them the driving force of the show. People watched to see THEM.

I love The One With The Prom Tape, particularly where they are all watching the tape and can see Ross' feelings for Rachel even then. It also showed Rachel how much Ross really did feel about her, it showed her how deep his feelings really ran. It really was more than a crush. I mean Rachel had her old nose and Ross still found her beautiful. That's love. Then Rachel's slow walk towards Ross and then the kiss was everything. I loved the audience's reaction to the kiss. It was HOT!

I have to get off here now, but I will add more later because I have so many more Ross and Rachel scenes that I love so stay tuned!