View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Kassiek
Dedicated Fan

Veggies with spinach dip all the way! And I guess the continental breakfast platter and dessert platter.

@lavitaebella I don't recommend moving to warm places...lol I hate them. But there are a few okay places that have more temperate weather and okay transportation. Depending where you live, Atlanta has the Marta (subway system). It's not bad but really hot during the summer. Then I guess your only other real option is a city in California. Most cities (especially in the south) have terrible public transport. Florida is exceptionally bad.

I also watched DA. I was confused for a minute when you said that it was just ending. LOL I saw the ending back in January so I had forgotten people hadn't seen the ending yet since it hadn't aired in the US.

And on OT news, I've been so busy lately that I threw my hands in the air, left work early, and went to the movies today. I saw The Finest Hours. I really really loved it! It was a little slow at the start but amazing none the less. I recommend it!

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!