View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 08:32 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Shows you how good she is that J'onn had to revert to alien form finally.
LOL I know, I was completely shocked! I think it might mean they are equal overall when he's using his human side but he overpowers her of course when he goes into alien mode.

Alex is such a badass.

Quote:
Yeah, as soon as Kara started that story I thought "well, this is the end of Lucy/James because she won't have ever heard this story." I'm glad that it was something like this that broke them up though and not her jealousy over his involvement with Supergirl. I mean, that story shows that James is already more comfortable with Kara than he was with Lucy despite months and months of a relationship, and it really showed her the light and let her know that the disintegration of the relationship really wasn't her fault. James really does have feelings for Lucy, but they aren't as strong as the ones he has for Kara but is denying.
You're right... the break up was good because it was swift and did make sense. Yes, I think James wanted to push away his feelings for Kara but it wasn't because he didn't feel something for Lucy and was just hiding out with her. He does love Lucy but not as much as he loves Kara. He's not in love with Lucy anymore basically but he does love her. He's in love with Kara.

I do wonder if this means Lucy won't know for a while that Kara's Supergirl or will she find out nevertheless.

Quote:
I read a little about her on the DC Wiki, and it seems like she's a lot different in the comics than she was on the show. From what I read, Indigo is a completely different persona than the Brainiac 8 one that is also referred to. Indigo was basically a hero and a member of The Outsiders before the Brainiac 8 persona took over.
Interesting. Very different then!

Quote:
That's the implication I got too.
Ick.

Quote:
Probably not, but it was very Cat like.
LOL It was, and I actually kind of like her like that. She can have moments with James and Kara that melt your heart but then she can turn around and act like she's 10 years old. I think it not only keeps up the great humor and light energy of the show but it also shows the complexity of the character. She's not perfect, she has rough edges but overall she has a good heart. I think it'd be very unrealistic if suddenly she grew a halo.

Quote:
It would take a lot of maturing for me to actually be for a Winn/Alex pairing, but if it came down to choosing between that and an Alex/Maxwell Lord pairing, it'd be Walex all the way.
Of course it could be kind of weird that Winn falls in love with both sisters. But I won't think about that, lol. Yes, between Alex/Max and Alex/Winn, let's go with Alex/Winn!

Quote:
I thought of you as soon as he said that.
At the commercial I quickly did a rewind so I could hear him say it again.

Quote:
Yeah, as long as it stays a hook-up, he can't feel bad when she turns evil, since it is obviously coming.
Exactly.

Quote:
I liked that scene, but I thought the giant key with the Superman symbol was kinda dorky.
Haha

Quote:
I didn't notice that, but then again I don't watch for Easter eggs like that usually.
I definitely didn't notice it either, but it's fun that people do so we can then notice it, lol.

Quote:
That scene was amazing. I thought for a horrible second that Kara was just going to walk out after that emotional confession from Alex, so I was very glad she she stepped up and hugged her, but I really liked that she included J'onn in that moment since she's been being so unfair to him for the past couple episodes. A verbal apology wasn't needed. You could tell that he got what she was 'saying' without her having to verbalize it.
Exactly. Melissa was so great with her acting non-verbally... you FELT the pain and shock she endured as Alex told her the truth but it quickly changed to "I love my sister Alex, more" as she went to embrace her.

Oh man, I LOVE this scene.