View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 01:03 AM
Kyls
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

you party Animal Bel [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ahh a holiday Bella...sounds awsome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm was feeling tired still this morning [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] even tho I went to bed about 11pm. Saturday night my family and I went to Burswood...they were having Chinese New Years fireworks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They were heaps better than the Aus Day ones turned out to be...and we were really, really close to them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Lots more color variations too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Anyway, we taped American Idol so then we watched in Sunday morning [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] OMG [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] seriously...strange [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and then we went to reletives place coz they just got their pool in and we stayed there for 9 hours..heaps fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh and the fireworks started while we were there and we could see the top part of high ones but we couldn't even see the finale...I hated how they had heaps of low fireworks...and not just coz we couldn't see those ones...they just didn't look right to me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Omg..did you guys here about the brawl at the South Perth foreshore...more than 1000 people got involved [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] idiots [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

ok, sorry for the rambling [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]