View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 11:08 AM
SRBleyton4ever
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
As for the shade...she only speaks the truth.
This! And I love it. Problem lies with TPTB at TF and Arrow. Every week on TV there are female characters kicking butt and rocking just as hard as male characters, and people love it. Sometimes they get beat up and whatnot, but it's a learning curve for them. I don't get why with these writers it is so hard to have the women defend themselves and be involved in the action as much as the men are. Fine, you might get a few dudebro's commenting on Iris kicking the crap out a guy whilst Barry's knocked unconscious or whatever. But it's a few dudebro's, I'm sure the world will still continue to spin. I know they've cut down on it this year but still I don't need Barry to get a pep talk from someone to help him do something. Let him screw up, find the strength withhin himself to get over it and get back up. The Earth 2 eps are the first one's I've watched since the beginning of the season and I absolutely loved them. I think they're also amongst the highest rated, and certainly got people talking because they were so fun. I really do hope TPTB allow the female characters to be more involved in the action stuff as the show moves forward.