View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 04:45 AM
Stelena&Bamon
Obsessed Fan

Quotes from Candice’s podcast: Link to Podcast

Quote:
“All signs are pointing to yes for Iris and Barry.”

“For this kind of show, you have to pull out all the stops. You can’t keep things for season 3 or season 4.”

“The scene that we shot [today]… I’m close to and around the STAR Labs set, so we can assume Iris is still very much a part of the team.”

“[The Earth-2 episodes] were by far my favorite episodes to shoot to date since the pilot. …You see Westallen, something people have been waiting for forever, it’s finally happening.”

“It was nice as a women on this show to play [a part with agency] even if it was just for two episodes.”

“Iris has been right there with Barry Allen since day one, so there’s a lot of pressure and weight there.”

“I kind of like having Wally as my brother rather than my nephew.”

“The speedforce suit! When I saw it in the comics, I took a picture and sent it to Geoff Johns like, ‘can we do this?’ …I don’t necessarily need powers, but I could use a little leather.”

“I know it’s a cliché, but I just love Catwoman. Her and Poison Ivy, for sure.”

“We’re just living in a different time, where audiences don’t want to stand for a woman not being in on the secret for that long.”

“Iris is a woman that is constantly learning and evolving and making mistakes, and learning from them. …She’s most admirable as a woman who is learning to grow up.”

“I love that she’s an advocate for letting others know… She doesn’t want anyone else going through what she went through.”

John Wesley Shipp spilled that the finale was originally going to be different, but Rick Cosnett left the show for personal reasons. Candice however, says she heard nothing about that.

“I was extremely close to Rick Cosnett, and I still am to this day. …We built a family, so it’s hard to see people go.”

“All the scenes between Barry and Iris and Iris and Joe… They seem so emotionally draining, and they are, but they’re probably the easiest ones for me to shoot Especially with Jesse, we have such a rapport. I never feel unsafe with him.”

“I’m not sure what the storyline would be for Iris in Picture News, but I’m hoping we see…”

“People should stop taking jobs at Picture News. It doesn’t end well.”

“I think I know who [the Man in the Iron Suit] is, but I’m not sure how it works.”

“I’m always reading scripts, I’m interested in doing films especially independent features, but it’s difficult. I’m hoping something perfect will happen in the two and a half months we have off, and I can just explore creatively.”
(x)

Last edited by Stelena&Bamon; 02-27-2016 at 07:20 AM