View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 03:27 PM
FireQueen
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
True. but it wasn't just that. it was Wells almost "she'll be fine" dismissal. I mean I know there is only X amount of time in an episode and that but there was a time this year even when Caitlin and Wells had... bonded? moments? IDK.
You're right. Wells was too harsh

Quote:
Very valid. Though since they had said that there was going to be more Iris in the 2nd half of the season I don't know that they will? And as we've discussed earlier I think / feel, whatever you want to say, that the tea leaves are pointing towards some kind of romantic union with Barry and Iris in one of the last episodes of the season. Whether its just a kiss or more... I have no idea.
They say a lot of things but then don't deliver so it's not like I can take them at face value

Barry/Iris by the end of S2 is inevitable but will it feel earned as far as Iris is concerned? I want to believe that they've learnt from their mistakes but I still fear they'll make everything ambiguous until it's time for a kiss. Iris will tell Barry "Since that day you told me about E-2 I've not been able to stop thinking about you!". Evidence of it?...Footage not found! Also, they've to be careful with what they do with Scott because this could feel like an unnecessary complication. Better to be optimistic, though

Quote:
Understood and I agree. I would feel pretty cheated although I guess at the same time I'd probably be somewhat OK since they were actually doing something with the character. So I'd have conflicting emotions on that end
That's a more positive way to look at it