View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 12:17 PM
drunkalice
Master Fan

I was a bit distracted when I watched the episode because I had stuff to do, so I just give some impressions and maybe get back here later.
Just like Butterfly, I'm pretty annoyed at Huck lecturing Liv on Rowan, but I was also eyerolling at Liv thinking her father could be "changed". Of course he's not babe, he just flat out told you to worm your way to power as he and Jake wormed theirs! So Huck was also right, as much as I hate to admit that, about Liv just pretending to be blind to her father's scheming.
Jake dating a woman is more interesting, however. Is he really? Like, does Jake do such thing as date? I hope it's not some trap. When he said he was sure Rowan would shut up about it I felt like he couldn't possibly be so naive. Also, Olivia is sooo jealous
Is the journalist gone for good already? If she isn't she will be very soon because I'm smelling Abbitz, of Fabby, or whatever we're gonna call them.
Cyrus bored me. His ways are appalling and I definitely wasn't missing Creepy Tom.