View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 12:49 AM
Kassiek
Dedicated Fan

I do agree that Bay should distance herself from Melody. Not completely of course because of the obvious reasons, but she shouldn't go to her for issues or view her the same way Daphne does.

I knew it wasn't a vacation, so I just assumed it was a school sponsored work experience trip for the Deaf program. That was my bad.

I guess I'm less likely to say for Bay to let go of all of the friends. This is because about a year ago I broke up with my ex and I gave him all of our mutual friends in the breakup. It was really tough on him and I honestly felt they were all closer to him so he should get them. I only found out later when I ran into his best friend that several of the friends were mad that I stopped contacting them. And now thinking about it, that wasn't fair to them. They are people that get to make up their minds as well. Granted, they didn't really try to reach out to me because they were taking care of him, but they expected me to after some time text them. And that obviously didn't happen as I did have other friends. I now feel bad about this entire situation. So I would say, it's up to each and every mutual friend to decide what they want to do with their friendships. If Travis values Bay more than Emmett, then so be it. The same goes for all of the other kids from Carlton.

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!