View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 04:52 AM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicifer (View Post)
Aaah, I see. I watched it recorded on my dvr straight from MTV where they show the reruns. I wasn't streaming it. Although now I'm curious. I can watch it on Netflix so I'm going to see if I hear it there too. And yeah, once I noticed it the episode became impossible to watch because all I listened to were the stage directions. There has to be somebody else who has heard it! Hahaha it's seriously so weird.

Okay, so after my last comment I went on Netflix and watched parts of the episode and you can't hear it. Only the episode that I recorded off of TBS (not MTV) can you hear it. My mind is buzzing trying to figure out how this happened because it's not like when you do a scene there is somebody reading the stage directions and it accidentally was recorded along with the sound. Somehow this was an add on that maybe happened in the editing process, but even that doesn't make much sense.
I am sure you were not alone because on twitter I saw some ppl talking about this but I didn't know for sure what was the problem. Probably it happened during the editing process imo too, because they don't use stage directions like this as far as I know.

So other than that I hope you are enjoying the show I'd love if you continue posting your thoughts about other episodes