View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 03:53 PM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicifer (View Post)
At home. Nothing special about where I'm watching it. It's the only episode that does it. You have to listen REALLY hard to even hear it. It's not obvious in any way. If you listen when they're not speaking you can hear it. It's low. For example when Jess pulls the talking stick out of her purse, you'll quietly hear, "Jess pulls the talking stick out of her purse." It's literally the scene direction from the script being spoken.
I asked because this season for instance some technical problems were occured with the audio too, on live broadcasting-streeaming. And when you check the online stream versions there were no issue. So I wondered if you watch it from an online source, or from DVDs, etc? By place I meant where you actually watch it from

Anywho, I listened to it again I don't hear it in my version. If it's the only one then it's good because it would be so bothering, I'd imagine.

I hope you continue watching and share your thouths with us Here you can find all relevant threads you can post and if you don't see a relevant thread just ask me