View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 03:19 PM
kenni727
Passionate Fan

Have fun Lisa!

As for UT guy...I know. If only... I, unfortunately, pretty much always have difficulty getting over a guy. Doesn't help that stupid stuff keeps coming up to make me think of him. Like the first phone interview I had for a job in UT I found out a couple nights before that that job was literally around the corner from UT guy's work. Then there are a couple of songs that make me think of him that would keep playing on my Pandora stations. So I set them to "tired of this track" so they'd quit playing for a while. Well wouldn't you know the next day one of those songs played on my regular car radio? And it's not even a current popular song; it's from the '70s! Ugh. It's like the radio gods were mocking me. My list could go on but I'll leave it at that.

Meanwhile, I have been the epitome of unproductive today. Though I'm not exactly sure when or to where I'm moving I do know I'll be moving within the next few months. I need to go through and get rid of so much crap. Blech. Moving is so daunting.