View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 04:34 PM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

I think I'd be cool with Lexi and Jesus. They were cute the first time around but the actress who plays Lexi and Noah (the new Jesus) have amazing chemistry!

Speaking of Jesus- their dad- not who I pictured at all! Considering how bad Anna was and her drug problem I was expecting someone more along those lines, like the guy who knocked Anna up with Isabella.

Wow I can't even imagine Stef having a double mastectomy. I mean I know those things happen, and that women will sometimes opt to having the surgery over the risk of developing breast cancer but still, what an intense storyline.

Seriously though, when are they planning on telling the kids?

~*~*~

On another note, not sure how I feel about the whole Callie Stalker storyline. She's been through enough, do we really need a stalker into the mix?

The second Callie came home and that kid saw her I didn't trust him one bit and then sure enough when Jude came and found him gone I expected to find him up in Callie's room. Finding him in their mom's bed though, just as creepy.

(PS. Once things get to the danger level, can Brandon come to the rescue and beat the crap out of that guy?!)
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote