View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

in general a pretty boring episode but it did pick up near the end...

Quote:
Shoot, I am still partying cause Haley & Peyton had a little scene together.
i was very happy about this! and i love that haley found out about her pregnancy and then said "i call dibs on godmother" it was super cute.

i thought the LP scene was really sweet but I really wish it hadn't been over the phone. They have too many phone moments this season however that last moment was the cutest ever, i love that she said "daddy home" and then we see lucas smile so happily, like they are both finally happy and getting what they've always wanted. so sweet.

I really wish the show would stay away from the "horror" genre stuff. all the stuff with jack's brother was fun sure but it was too cheesey and campy imo. it was so gross when brooke went to the house and his brother was hitting on her ickkkk. the ending stuff was entertaining for sure and sophia did a great job. sam calling her mom was a bit cheesey but i felt like she did it just to get Brooke to not kill him. and i loved that julian came in at the end. very sweet moment with him and brooke.

im glad nathan finally got onto a team but i have to agree that his storyline is the most boring right now. it does feel like the scenes have been repeating themselves.

loved seeing chase back, i think hes adorable but i dont like the mia/chase thing at all. we dont need another useless romance on this show.

once again too much separation from everyone.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote