View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Whimsical Elf
Master Fan

I understand all the frustration with the lack of development for Raj and his relationships, but I think it is a delicate thing to handle. The writers have to be careful introducing a character to the established group. It seemed like in S7 they tried a few options, and eventually stuck with Emily, and perhaps now they've got all they can get out of her for Raj. I guess they can never predict exactly how a character will be received, and to their credit they haven't tried to force it.

It does feel like it's Raj's turn now though, after they've been focused on other relationships/characters so much. I think whatever girl he eventually ends up with, she's going to have to have something special about her that makes it feel right. (Can't help thinking of Lucy here.) Since he's always had this problem of thinking he's going to spend his life with whatever woman looks twice at him (like Dr. Lorvis!) maybe he'll meet someone who he doesn't particularly like at first... Just a thought. Anyway, I agree with a lot of you that he should probably be alone for a while at this point.