View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Sulieter
MST Manager

I have seen it! I thought it was amazing!

There is a claustrophobic feel to the show which works because the characters are bound to feel hemmed in.

It was great to see Will and Bram having a confrontation. They both think they are doing the right thing for society.

I'm not sure what Maddie is doing. I noticed her taking a folder but I don't know if it was the same folder that had the photos of Katie. I suppose she would betray her sister if she thought it would protect her son.

I loved the scenes that Phyllis had with Katie and Will.

The scene at the home of Phyllis and her husband was very powerful. Broussard is a red hat! I assume he is part of the resistance and is pretending to be a red hat but it could be the other way round.

Will seemed to be slightly suspicious of Katie until he found that the photo was really smashed. I am looking forward to seeing what he'll do when he finds out about Katie.

Now that Will and Katie's neighbours have to look out for them, this will probably alienate the family. By the way, where is the dog?

I still don't know what to make of the tutor.

Great to see Adrian Pasdar!

So far this is my favourite episode along with episode two. I agree with you Sherry, about the quality of the writing, acting and production. It is scary but I am looking forward to the rest of the episodes.

Interview with Carlton Cuse about this episode and he talks a bit about how the show is going to proceed.

'Colony': EP Carlton Cuse Breaks Down Show's First Major Death - Hollywood Reporter

Interview with Ryan Condal which mentions this episode.

Sara Humphreys on ‘Colony’ Blindspot: There’s a spy among us (interview with co-creator Ryan Condal!) | Happy Ever After