View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 10:18 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like TPTB made a mistake making this show only around the Green Arrow. You can't do that when you have the Black Canary who in many ways, is even a more powerful superhero than the Green Arrow. It falls flat and feels off. The Black Canary is way too massive of a superhero not to be showcased, let alone the dynamic between the Green Arrow and Black Canary that is criminally being ignored on Arrow.

The Flash works because while there's other superheroes around Barry, they aren't nearly as big time as The Flash is. Caitlin's story as Killer Frost is just heating up on E2 and maybe even E1. Cisco is vibbing and I assume we'll see more of his story too. But still, Barry is THE superhero on The Flash.

The biggest mistake TPTB made was when they decided to have the Green Arrow and Black Canary on a show together and then throw the Black Canary to the side and act like she's not there half the time. Huh? The Black Canary in many ways is more powerful than the Green Arrow. Come on now. It is so off, man. I get that Arrow has decided to basically open up a trash can and ditch the comics all together. Still, the Black Canary exists on this show and not demonstrating what she's all about is so ridiculous.