View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Hm, what shall I say... Underwhelming maybe? I expected a lot more from the episode and seriously, I need more Red and Liz? What's wrong this season? Where are these magical moments? I can think of two so far and that more than sucks. I need the connection, I need the depth and it's missing completely for the whole season already. It's depressing.

But lets start with my highlight, Red's final scene, the one with Josephine! Damn it, I could have cried. I'm really not sure if I ever saw Red that broken. It almost killed me!
And of course the moment he is with Alistair at the end. Brilliant moment and I loved it sooo much Red again was awesome!

Liz and her adoption plans... I'm really wondering what she is going to do now. It was clear before that it would be hard, right? An open adoption for a person that used to be one of the most wanted criminals in the FBI history? A person who shot the Attorney General? Yeah, what can I say, it was to be expected.
But her getting the news at the end and realizing her options almost broke my heart. It was so sad.

The case though was boring and it took too much screen time! Lately the blacklisters lose their appeal to me.

Gina and Tom... I was so looking forward to Gina being back but it was underwhelming again. So she's working for the Major, I'm not sure who brought it over here at some point but the person really was right And the Major is still hunting down Tom and isn't able to find him via Liz? Wow, that's bad Besides, Gina indeed was Tom's lover but he dumped her for Liz. We don't know when exactly but I'm glad to hear that Red wasn't lying in season 1.

Samar... Wow, I didn't know she was still seeing her ex. WTH? She still loved him? Really? She loved him, she made moony-eyes towards Aram and slept with Ressler. Hm, I'd say this woman really is damaged as well.

Dembe has a broken arm?

Oh, and don't even let me start with Aram?! First of all he kind of indicated that Liz should forgive Tom out of love... Wow, I did never expect that from Aram. Second, him starting this hook-up topic while on a mission...

Besides, why did Alistair not realize that Samar was around three times when he was doing his business? I'm sure that he saw her when they were all three first meeting in that diner or whatever it was... And then she was standing outside of the room he was meeting one of the fathers the whole time and second she was at the wedding... Hm, strange, right? I really thought there'd come something else.

Liz saving Red though was cool I don't like her mood on him lately. Yeah, it's always Red why her baby would be endangered. Seriously, we got proof that the Major is still after Tom so it counts for him the same

Was anybody else annoyed by the DEA guy?