View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 05:34 PM
katlicious
Dedicated Fan

KR is Snow White. Red as blood (his lips, his lightsaber), white as snow (his skin), black as ebony (his hair and outfit). Snoke is the Evil Queen "lips red as blood, hair black as night, bring me your heart my dear dear Snow White " (oof, I can totlaly imagine this creep mutter such thing about Kylo-Ben). Rey is the Prince. Poisoned apple is the Dark Side.

Another inversion of fairy tale that Reylo introduced. In fairy tales, female characters bleed (Snow White's mother, Briar Rose, ugly step sisters). Here, KR bleeds. In fairy tales, male characters receive the enchanted/power sword. Here, Rey gets one. Bleeding = symbol of womanhood (Sleeping Beauty) but also lost virginity aka damaged goods (ugly step sisters) . Sword = symbol of manhood, phallic symbol. Interesting.

BTW, such Reylo bliss! Adam, Daisy and Carrie watched TFA together. From Howard Stern interview:

http://www.siriusxm.ca/girls-and-sta...ow-2015-12-01/

Highlights:
talks about his Marines training - pretty hardcore stuff! (hand-to-hand combat, shooting guns, etc)
How if he hadn’t been injured he might never have turned to acting
Did not have to audition for Star Wars
Doesn’t read reviews or pay attention to box office
Doesn’t watch anything he’s done, though he did watch TFA in a private screening with Carrie Fisher and Daisy Ridley (and only them)
Has a house in upstate New York where he spends time with his wife - basically to get away from people, they go hiking
Comfortable with Girls sex and nudity and would show his penis if plot-appropriate YES! YES! YES! C"MON! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
He doesn’t think there are any girls out there who want to make moves on him(!!) Awwwwwww
Tries to work out everyday; they have a gym in their building where he works out

Last edited by katlicious; 02-03-2016 at 07:12 PM