View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 01:36 PM
dominoanonimo
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlicious (View Post)
I'm not sentimental either cause I see their philosophy as blatant child abuse. Separating young children from their parents = abuse. Forbidding attachment = abuse. Repressing emotions = abuse. Yeah.

BTW, SW did a Princess and a Scoundrel romance and a Slave and a Queen romance but never a Prince and a ????? It has always been women who were royalties and men were of lower social status. And now we have a Prince ( his mom's a royalty so is he) and a Scavenger. C'mon, Disney. Reylo writes itself.
Prince Ben of Alderaan. Is Bail Antilles/ Organa still alive do we know? I don't see why the thousands of Alderaanians that were no doubt scattered around the galaxy when Alderaan was blown up could not be given an uninhabited planet as a homeland to rebuild their people. And when Leia dies, Ben becomes king.
I said before, I want peace talks!! And I want Leia to tell Ben that he must give up his place in the succession of Alderaan because the people would never accept him. And then he must say, hell no!! I want my stuff - Alderaan, the Falcon and Grandpa's light saber.
I do see Ben as royalty - there is something princely about him.