View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Good episode. That meltdown Alicia had was a long time coming and I agree with a lot of posts that I read about(not here on FF) saying JM's acting was spot on. Not always a fan of her, but that scene was really powerful. Would have been even better with Kalinda, but hey Lucca was awesome though! It's just that Kalinda was...well...perfect? Close to perfection anyway.

Glad Alicia finally forgave Eli. Guess she needed that breakdown in order to forgive him and let go. What I'm hoping for right now? I hope that she is going to accept Cary's offer and make peace with Diane and Cary. I hope she divorces Peter and decides on a future with Mr sexy smile

The one odd thing about her mental breakdown? Her mention of her kids. She doesn't like them? Not even Grace (who helped her LOTS with her firm)? What the hell?

I seriously hate that judge. The whole case was so UNFAIR and the whole thing was ridiculous. Can't remember how Lucca said it exactly, but something about the brotherhoof of the judges, or something? That was spot on.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.