View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 11:39 AM
Edsbootycall
Passionate Fan

I just don't get the pessimism on any level. In the grand scheme of things, Japril have not been trashed like people like to act like they have been. April made a mistake. She ran. We're about to find out the reason and see the resolution. No one cheated. No one maliciously hurt the other. In the grand scheme of Greys Anatomy they come out looking rosy.

Now we have Ellen Pompeo saying Japril fans are going to love the second half. Homegirl gets thousands of tweets and chose to answer a Japril question. You have to be THIRSTY for pessimism to believe she was just being a dick and giving false hope there.

You have multiple interviews with Jesse stating what's basically about to go down. What is marriage what is commitment how you can't just leave your spouse etc etc

Debbie Allen talking about how it was impossible for Jackson to comfort her or penetrate her walls. Both have open wounds from baby. Jesse says they have yet to deal with it.

We have Jesse and Sarah fangirling on Twitter.

Wedding flashbacks.

Epic journey. Every actors dream.

Japril the movie.

Like why are people trippen?? To me it seems people just like to be pissed. Hey to each their own I guess.

I'm beyond excited. Bring it on.