View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 01:21 AM
katlicious
Dedicated Fan

He's even better view of his "She's the one face" when Rey picks up the lightsaber. So much awe and love awakens?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/cba474d43...sk2o1_1280.jpg

other things that I've noticed:

KR's facial expression aka "what have I done?"

is the same Leia has when she felt that Han was dead. It's just that the movie lingers on her reaction longer. But the first facial expression, trembling lips, eyes widening are the same. Very moving that mother and son resemble each other so much at that moment.

KR doesn't block Chewie's blast because he was absent-minded staring down the pit and appeared to not hear Chewie's cry and commotion. When he receives the blast you cna see on his face "what's going on?" like he's getting back to reality. So even though the movie is very subtle about that Han slaying shook him to the core it's there.

When explosions start and KR looks up, his facial expression when he sees Rey at the top is:

Does he mouths "No"? he looks kind of sad?

But when he sees Finn, and they made sure Finn is zoomed a moment before KR's expression changes, it's pure rage.

And then, we get this:

he appears sweaty and disheveled to Rey and Finn, says the line, Rey is disgusted, says "You are a monster!"

His reaction:

Yeah, monster remark stung him badly. I don't quite think that he was beating on his wound just to numb the pain. There are always several psychological things going on with KR all the time.

Anyway, he never charged first. Rey fired first. Finn charged him first., Rey charged him first. For whatever reason, KR was stalling, didn't attack when he could, when Finn had his back on him while tending to Rey, for example.

Last edited by katlicious; 02-01-2016 at 06:39 AM