View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 10:43 AM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassiek (View Post)
Chasing Life went downhill fast, mostly when they killed off the most beloved character. I think it would be different if we love the characters. SaB does have a base of characters we love, not just one.
Switched at Birth needs to be careful, though. I adored the family in early seasons, but that love is eroding. My affection for Toby has dwindled. He seems so weak. Ditto Regina, my affection for her character is gone, mostly because of the way she treats Bay. I was hating Daphne for a while, but I will say my love for her is returning. And I talk big about how stupid and flaky the writers make Emmett, but he is still my all-time favorite character, for any work of fiction. I don't want the writers to give Emmett a terminal illness. I do not want THAT to be the reason he returns to KC. I do wish the writers would make Emmett stronger.

To me, John and Kathryn are uninspiring right now. Travis's disloyalty to Emmett makes me mistrust him.

I'm not sure how many Switched at Birth characters I love right now. Bay, Daphne, and Emmett?