View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 09:08 AM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Si

Horrible episode! it was so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

They jumped the shark with Lou's story line. He's a police officer. Steve and crew may be able to get away with some questionable stuff in Hawaii as they are ( or are supposed to be) more of an elite clandestine unit, but Lou went to Chicago, drugged and beat up a serving police officer; demolished his house, and then held his girlfriend against her will too. Finding a stash of money that this cop stole years ago doesn't negate any of that. And if it does I'm definitely finished with the show.............. I saw this comment on another side I 100% agree with what this person have said and if there will be no consequences for Lou for what he did in Chicago I am done!!! What Lou did was a policeman unworthy. ......Really what was working in the writers mind to come up with this bull****!!!

I liked the beginning of the episode with the core 4 but soon it went all down hill very fast so much time of the episode was for Lou in Chicago that there was hardly time for a good Chin/Kono storyline in Hawaii I wish they'd given a bit more of an ending to the Chin and Kono. I have enough of the Steve/ Danny bickering why does every episode where Danny is in need a cargument why can't they act like normal friends for once!!!

Last edited by Immunity; 01-23-2016 at 09:28 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote