View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 08:50 AM
katlicious
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbis diablo (View Post)
Luke Skywalker's Theme Mixed With Rey's Theme From Star Wars | POPSUGAR Entertainment

How much do you guys think that this is a hint to her being his daughter?
About as much as Darth Plagueis theme playing for Snoke and KR calling Snoke "Wise" (Darth Plagueis the Wise, geddit?). Doesn't have to mean anything. Usually those cues are random.

Rumors - new female roles to get smaller than previously thought, rewrites, possible delay?

Rumor: Has Star Wars: Episode VIII Filming Been Pushed Back to February? New Asian Actress in Contention? - Star Wars News Net | Star Wars News Net

Quote:
Last week we mentioned Bel Powely and Gina Rodrigues. Now I heard Gina didn’t get it. Now I am told Episode VIII has been pushed about a month. Rian Johnson is going to do another rewrite, and I heard an Asian actress got the role Bel and Gina were up for. But I don’t know if the Bel Powely thing will work out.

I said before there were two young female roles, now I actually heard that the rewrite will make these roles smaller. They want to get to know better the characters they already have. So the new rewrite is shrinking the new roles in order to spend more time with Rey, Poe and so on.
Here's the original quote, from 23:03:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH50...e=youtu.be&t=5

Last edited by katlicious; 01-17-2016 at 09:03 AM