View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 08:26 AM
KatB
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Oh I understand. I think it was disrespectful but they weren't taking it because it was not Nick too. It was NOT how he used to be with them and how he would be. It was Schmidt's way. And Nick got carried away and fired him, I don't think it was necessary at all. Then they got annoyed with him altogether. Nick is a man of people and he will be a boss in his way dear Gurl you are strict You take "business" over "people"?

As of Jess' SL I think it was nice to see her trying again and it was so typical Jess SL where her date sucks I really like her single more because she is more relatable. Who doesn't wanna skip all that dating nonsense, right? And we saw progress on everyone's sides. So I loved the episode really. I actually wrote somethings under the episode thread if you'd like to check out
I'll check it out but probably won't respond till tonight. I need to think about getting to sleep soon. It's not that I put business over people but when you are at work, you are there to do a job, the way the boss wants it. We all have things about our jobs we don't like. We don't simply say, we are not going to do it. My problem came when Nick told him not to slide the glass and he did. His boss was trying to talk to him about his work and attitude and everything and he ignored him. That is disrespectful and I didn't like it and really don't care for that guy. Anyway, that's just me but when I am on the clock, I work.