View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 02:56 PM
FoxPhile
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxDetective (View Post)
OK, wild speculation time. I was thinking about the upcoming episode titles on my way to work this morning and I came up with a crazy theory. So far, team Scorpion has always been successful in their missions. What if they aren't able to save Walter's date from that bomb? Imagine how guilty Walter would feel about failing to rescue her, not to mention if she was targeted because of her connection to him. He's already in a fragile state because of Megan's death and I could really see this just being too much for him. Maybe he shuts down or goes down the rabbit hole and either can't or refuses to work on cases for Homeland. Fractured could refer to both the state of the team as well as to Walter's psyche. Then in Adaptation the rest of the team might have to adapt to him not being there and figure out how to carry on while also attempting to help Walter deal with everything. If Paige plays a big part in helping Walter heal, I could actually see them growing closer. This might also explain Elyes having a different filming schedule than the rest of the cast.
This is so plausible that I'm now very worried.

~Heidi