View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

i didnt either. i remembered once you got to 100,000 you could change it but apparently its every year which is awesome.

but after 10 years i put in the time and i guess i deserve that option.

Quote:
User names - Can they be changed?
Our software does not allow members to change their user names. User names can only be changed by Jerry D, the Administrator of Fan Forum. If you're a Moderator, a Communications Team Member, a Graphics Team Member, or if you have over 100,000 posts you may request one name change per year. If you meet one of these requirements, please feel free to send a Private Message to Jerry D, and if the new user name you want isn't already taken, he'll change your user name for you.
pretty sweet deal! though i dont think i wanna change mine again.

Quote:
Btw, did I know you were a Jack/Kate fan? I feel like we have discussed this before, and I'm always surprised because you just seem more of a Sawyer/Kate one, because we always have opposite ships.
its funny you say that because i use to usually like the shows "main" pairing but then more recently i tend to go for the more underdog ships. but across the board its kind of unpredictable for me.

i think above all i am an "angst" fan and i HATE rushed couples so if the show takes a lot of time to get a pairing together thats usually the one i like best.

but yes, jate all the way for me. i dont usually root for the jerky guys/bitchy girls in triangles either. but again, I'm kind of unpredictable. i guess its all about chemistry too, which is subjective.

What about that?