View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

The downfall of a show so popular and going for so long. You are bound to start losing the main cast. Because of the ratings, the network is hesitant to say good-bye to the show...

While I wouldn't be surprised if CBS announced it was the final season, how do you replace Tony? McGee doesn't have the same cache as a character. But to CBS, as long as they have Mark Harmon, they might keep it going...

I really thought the chances of us losing Gibbs first would arise, then Tony would take over as leader...

I guess after thirteen years, Michael just got the need to want to other things... Still not sure what he would do given he's such recognizable as Tony, who has been there since DAY ONE!

This is not even a case of Grey's Anatomy, where that show had developed into a true essemble show and they could mask the departure of one of their original leading men.

Tony brought so much humor. I can't see the show capturing the same without him!

Losing Cote was a different matter given they had done a replacement of the lead female before, even thought she lasted a long time. But this is TONY!
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!