View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 10:10 AM
a new hope
Fan Forum Legend

It's no problem, it takes a while to get the hang of things I'll add you to the list right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlicious (View Post)
That's a perfect way to put it. I think that they both felt that they belonged, finally. TIME magazine review basically stated that they looked lost in their own world. What Daisy and Adam did with that scene is beyond astonishing. You can feel the Force flowing between them and then engulfing them. Chemistry wis so intense you could cut the air between them with the knife.
Yes omg. I love that TIME Magazine quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlicious (View Post)
Also, when he whispers to her her own thoughts, you know that he is also talking about himself. "You are so lonely...etc" Yep, that's him too. It's a beautiful and dark scene about two loners, who didn't belong, finally finding kindred spirit...and that's all complicated because he's Dark and she's Light. How can they not pursue this romance? This is what romance is all about, not aw shucks cuteness. I mean, aw shucks cuteness is fine but nobody will remember it while something like this will be analysed forever regardless of the outcome (whether they become canon couple or not). IMO, this is what star crossed lovers are about. Add to that that it's also a twist on Twilight/50 Shades where dark hero dominates dumb heroine. here, nobody is dumb plus she gets upper hand on him. And he respects that. He won't let Snoke change her.
Agree 100%. Not pursuing this romance would be such a waste. We've seen romances like Rey/Finn a billion times (no disrespect to the ship, I just mean that it's predictable). Reylo would go down in history as one of the most intriguing ships ever.