View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 09:09 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Welcome, SiredToDamon Am I allowed to ask you for your name because that user name of yours is extremely long I'm Kris

Quote:
Didn't they say that Nimah wanted to get in, but they didn't want her separately and Miranda decided to take them only if they both came and pretended to be one? That's what I remember at least. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, that's how it happened At least by what Miranda was telling us and what we could guess out of the talks the twins had.

Besides, I as well don't think that they'll kill either of them. I think Raina is very special in some way as well and I think the reason why we haven't gotten that much of her so far is because she has another purpose later one still I can't put a finger on it but she seems extremely mysterious... You can never tell what she's thinking, how she is feeling. She experiences so much rejection, always staying in the shadow of her sister. I think it'll be interesting to see where it led her. I don't trust her somehow and don't ask me why. In the present I mean. She seems kind of dangerous to me.

Quote:
Good question. Another thing they could fill us in on. Maybe b/c she knew how much Nimah wanted it, and she didn't want to let her down. Support her sister.
That's the reason I see as well... She always was the one I think better responding to the norms their parents put into them. She would have done everything for her family and I think that's why in the end she joined the academy, just for her sister, never for herself.