View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 08:49 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)

I will say that Charlotte killing a random character however would not have made much sense to me as a viewer. Like she told Wells before she killed him, when she slept all she could see was her parents being floated by Jaha and then when she woke up the nightmare didn't end for her b/c she then saw Thelonius when she looked at Wells.

If you think about it, Wells' death had a pretty big impact on both Bellamy and Clarke and the way that they were trying to lead the 100. It showed them both that the way they were doing things wasn't working and if they were all going to survive then they needed to work together.
I agree, I guess I was looking at it from a totally different perspective. May not have been too clear in my post, oops. I meant more in the context of the act sparking off a whole chain of events ... Charlotte feeling guilty over Wells/her part in the others tormenting and falsely accusing Murphy that she killed herself and that causing the Arkers to banish Murphy and how that then led to him coming back and bringing the virus with him etc.

It really did ... that was the turning point in BC's dynamic as well, they were at loggerheads until that point but it was the joint decision about how to deal with Murphy and that the Arkers needed rules etc that really sparked the change in their relationship and basically signalled the start of their co-leadership.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit