View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 02:47 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Pretty good episode, sad the show is done now.

the ade/dixon scene at the end was cute. not that happy to see ade singing again but oh well, its almost over.

So happy about Navid and Adrianna and that it happened before the series finale. I was glad Silver was a little upset about it because it makes it more realistic but once again its all about her so whatever. I wish they wouldn't have brought the cancer thing back though so close to the finale. It was cool seeing Teddy again. I did feel bad for her losing the baby though.

Naomi's storyline is ridiculous. The fact that Jordan broke up with her and then said he didnt think they were serious just annoyed me. I remember now why I didnt like him. And the whole schpeel with the mom was just useless drama.

I liked that Annie wanted Liam to be happy and so she bought the bar and it was even better when Liam ended up getting upset about it. I like that Navid could tell he still loved her. and that Liam finally realized his feelings in the end.

Glad we saw campbell again because there wasnt a ton of resolution there. Are we supposed to think he started the explosion? Strange that Patrick isn't involved anymore either. maybe that would have been a mystery in season 6?

the explosion was a little cheesey but i guess it was good for a season/series finale.