View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 07:47 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the thread kaybee!

I'm so glad we're all in agreement about Wells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
IKR! It would be a completely different show imo.. i still wish they kept Wells on... He and Bellamy had an interesting dynamic... I would have preferred they used Jasper to be the major death at the beginning...

EDIT;

Saw this on Jasons twitter..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQauZ-GWoAAoHXe.png
IKR? I'm still so salty/bitter about Wells's death especially when he was integral to the storyline AND a POC as well ... I don't get why he had to die, since they could have had Charlotte kill some random person and it would have still fit the narrative. And he and Bellamy/Clarke could have SUCH an interesting dynamic as you guys have pointed out. He was smart, insightful and quick thinking, all skills that could have come in handy in battle/wars. Ugh still so mad about that. Plus I loved his friendship with Clarke. I'm also annoyed that she didn't seem that broken up about his death but I guess she was occupied with other matters of life and death.

That art is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
The Wells talk is making me sad b/c we never got to see his relationship develop more with both Clarke and Bellamy. I remember insightful Bellamy giving Wells "advice" about Wells' feelings for Clarke. If Wells was still alive, I wonder what he would be saying to Bellamy now.
I remember that too, I think we would have seen an intriguing dynamic between Bellamy/Clarke/Wells especially with Wells still having feelings for Clarke when he died. And whether he would have been a co-leader of sorts ... he certainly would be a better choice than some of the others ugh. Would have gladly given up both Finn/Jasper for him to be alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
omg you guys. I FEEL THE SAME WAY. To this day I am still so disappointed/bitter that Wells had to die. I would gladly trade Wells for Jasper. I think Wells was such a great character and it would have been so so interesting to not only see Clarke and him work together but Bellamy as well. Clark especially because of their relationship on the Ark. He truly truly cared so much about her. And honestly he was just so kind hearted and was a good guy. I really would have loved to see him on the show.
Right?? Still think we were so robbed of a great character, for nothing.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit