View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 08:12 AM
SuitUp
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
First option for sure (IA that he's not Zoom). He had the Thawne healing necklace so he's probably alive and trapped rn.

I don't miss Eddie, but the show just isn't as interesting without Eobard's magnificent bastardly ways. And my bb Bart Allen needs his mother's ancestors to live. So Eddie needs to live long enough to knock up the intended Mrs. Thawne. In that case, a good option could be that he comes out of the wormhole with his memories wiped, and Iris realizing she's over him, lets him go.
That special necklace they were flashing around so much in the episodes leading up to the finale. I wouldn't mind as long as they did the arc justice.

Like Eddie's vedentta is the whole speech Eobard gave him and he truly wants to make something of himself and not be a nobody. But of course he's undercover evil, pretending to be good. That way both Colbat Blue AND Reverse Flash can return for Season 3.

I noticed every single big bad's MO is make Barry faster.
Eobard = make him faster
Zoom = make him faster
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.