View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 06:52 PM
GrissomPal
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
I thought LH was not needed in the last ep at all. she just took a lot of screen time away from the other characters like greg or hodges or brass. but I did like her in the beginning. slaves of las vegas will always be an amazing episode to me. the later eps were a bit far fetched and I dont think I'll ever understand the deep connection grissom felt towards her. yes she understood him and could read him and that was something he wasn't used to, but she did lie to him and manipulate him a few times so I guess the big connection didn't make as much sense to me. I still think she was an interesting character, especially in the first eps she showed up in.

But yeah the way both LH and Sara were written in the finale was not great.

I don't think they'll give her a spin-off and I just don't think it would work if they did.
It's not only she wasn't needed, but also if she must be brought back, thanks to Jerry Bruckheimer, she shouldn't be made to be the focal point of the series finale. What did she ever do to warrant such high treatment? I'll be damned if it's CSI's way to atone what Grissom did to her in LHB. You know, he managed to get a free one-night stand and then had the guts to call Brass in with a warrant!

I do think it's a crime that Zuiker gave in to Bruckheimer's demand, and the end result was everything ended up revolving this disposable character. It just cheapened the whole thing for me. Still don't like it.