View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 02:50 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Great gifs, Amanda. That scene was so amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Frary had enough screentime before he died, I don't think Catherine's character has anything to do with them not having enough sweet scenes I don't see it how
Well, for Frary fans, I don't think the screentime we got will ever be enough. Especially when they were both so miserable for the majority of last season. And even the beauty in the first episodes of Season 3 can't make up for that. We will always want MORE happy Frary. But, I agree that Catherine is not responsible for that. Sure, she was an obstacle to them in Season 1 and tried to separate them, but...I blame Nostradamus' prophecy for that, not Catherine.

I felt really bad for the horse, too. I agree that Narcisse may have deserved it, but it was very disturbing. Like you said, it was very out of character for Catherine to act so jealous and...desperate. She had every right to want revenge...but this was not smart or calculating, it was purely an emotional response.

I completely understand what Catherine meant when she said she didn't like how vulnerable Narcisse made her feel.