View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 02:07 PM
drunkalice
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I feel like both have been shown. A majority of the time it's Liv chasing Jake, she is the one usually calling him or going to his house. She even tried to trick him by calling him as Fitz to talk to him since he shut her out. Also, everytime she thinks she will lose Jake she gets emotional and clingy, and doesn't like when he's not there for her. Since Jake has been shutting her out alot lately she will probably try going after him again until he caves. Like I've said before, Liv sometimes wants what she can't have. I won't be suprised if they start hooking up again when the show comes back.
That's true. But I have a feeling that she was only reaching to him as a friend, or at least that's what she was telling herself. I'd like her to reach out to him because he actually craves him, you know? I wouldn't be surprised if she did that at this point, unless Shonda is planning to make her take the 'single independent girl' route.
I just hope she's not going to paint them as 'siblings' now that Jake and Rowan are constantly talking of being father and son.