View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 06:09 AM
hlgreenie
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrissomPal (View Post)
I agreed with everything you said except loving LH part. I can't understand why Jerry Bruckheimer always wants to bring this infrequent guest star - Melinda Clarke - back. Granted, LH was an out-and-out character we just don't get to see on TV often, but why keeping her around when her storyline was already played out seasons ago? I read a comment made by a member of some site, she called LH's mumbo-jumbo as 'fortune cookie wisdom'. That, I think, was a very fair assessment. I do think she's the type that would listen to the radio, scan the newspapers to keep herself up to date. She did it not for self-improving or she held great love for knowledge, but more like wanting and needing to impress her paid customers/clients.

I love Sara and can't careless about the Whip Woman; but I need to be honest about this: I don't like how Anthony Zuiker wrote about LH or Sara. He reduced Sara to a jealous and insecure ex while making LH a cold and calculating shrew. Both women deserved better treatment.

Well, guess we haven't seen the last of this Whip Woman. The way Grissom talked about her made me wonder if Jerry Bruckheimer would plan to do a character spin-off --- yes, giving Lady Heather her own series! I, for one, will not watch if it ever comes to that.
I thought LH was not needed in the last ep at all. she just took a lot of screen time away from the other characters like greg or hodges or brass. but I did like her in the beginning. slaves of las vegas will always be an amazing episode to me. the later eps were a bit far fetched and I dont think I'll ever understand the deep connection grissom felt towards her. yes she understood him and could read him and that was something he wasn't used to, but she did lie to him and manipulate him a few times so I guess the big connection didn't make as much sense to me. I still think she was an interesting character, especially in the first eps she showed up in.

But yeah the way both LH and Sara were written in the finale was not great.

I don't think they'll give her a spin-off and I just don't think it would work if they did.