View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 09:26 PM
GrissomPal
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
The summary for the finale made me super nervous as well. GSR is probably my fav thing about the show (well tied with grissom) and all I want is for them to be on the mend / happy ending. I don't want them to add drama to them cos I think the whole being separated/not talking since season 13 is drama enough I really reallyhope they don't ruin it for me. GSR was my first ship. I'd given up hope but now they gave it back and it would be terrible not to give us a happy ending
I agreed with everything you said except loving LH part. I can't understand why Jerry Bruckheimer always wants to bring this infrequent guest star - Melinda Clarke - back. Granted, LH was an out-and-out character we just don't get to see on TV often, but why keeping her around when her storyline was already played out seasons ago? I read a comment made by a member of some site, she called LH's mumbo-jumbo as 'fortune cookie wisdom'. That, I think, was a very fair assessment. I do think she's the type that would listen to the radio, scan the newspapers to keep herself up to date. She did it not for self-improving or she held great love for knowledge, but more like wanting and needing to impress her paid customers/clients.

I love Sara and can't careless about the Whip Woman; but I need to be honest about this: I don't like how Anthony Zuiker wrote about LH or Sara. He reduced Sara to a jealous and insecure ex while making LH a cold and calculating shrew. Both women deserved better treatment.

Well, guess we haven't seen the last of this Whip Woman. The way Grissom talked about her made me wonder if Jerry Bruckheimer would plan to do a character spin-off --- yes, giving Lady Heather her own series! I, for one, will not watch if it ever comes to that.