View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 09:13 PM
GrissomPal
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
Yes!!!

Anyone else see Sara get jealous easily when it concerned Lady Heather?!
Yes, I did see it; but, wouldn't we all feel the same, though? Whenever that Whip Woman crooks her finger Grissom would drop everything off and run double quick to her side. Why? Call me stupid, dumb or whatever, I still don't get what went on between Grissom and Whip Woman. Yeah, I do get that she was only a friend. Still, why?

The only possible reason I could come up with was what happened in LHB. He got to enjoy her sexual favor, at no charge, and turned around calling Brass to bring the warrant over. Being a good ol' boy raised in a Catholic family, perhaps that was the reason for him keeping running to her rescue? Trying to make it up to her for his 'transgression'?

Sara behaved properly in TGTB&TD, but I still think Grissom looked like sporting the guilty looks on his face when he went visiting LH in her hospital room and was caught offguard seeing Sara there documenting LH's injury. What irks me more was the smirk looks he had on when Jim and Catherine came by Dominion questioning whereabouts of hers the night before. LH summoned Grissom forward and he readily gave her the alibi she so needed!

What the hell he did there with her during the night? I do believe they did the nasty in LHB, I am not sure about if he crossed the line of decency and did it again in TGTG&TD. I am still also on the fence if he had sex with LH in LOAR. Basically LH made me feel that she was pushing Grissom to look their 'friendship/relationship' differently when she knew Sara was gone; otherwise, what was the reason for her to ask him if she's his secret?

Grissom's behavior troubles me very often. I do feel bad for Sara because this Whip Woman did cast a long shadow over her own relationship/marriage with Grissom.

You see, that is one thing I found missing in the finale. They hyped it up the possible love triangle. Blast the frigging hype. The Whip Woman never once owned up her feelings she might or might not have towards Grissom. And she had the nerve to ask Sara is Sara loved Grissom. It's none of her bloody business!

Well, I should stop here before I get myself wound up again. (Not happy with LH being the focal point of Immortality at all!)