View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 03:09 PM
FireQueen
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
why was Oliver able to get the staff out of Savage hands? why are people upset with Barry? I want more Cisco and Barry scenes. wanted interaction with Barry and Thea. could of cut down on the Olicity. did not get the spooning that I pictured but loved Oliver and Barry's scenes after the time jump and last one. I wish Grant did not smile after his did you look in the mirror to Savage just seemed strange.
I noticed that too. I think he broke out of character for a moment there but since the focus was on Savage and Barry, Oliver and Malcolm were in the background nobody noticed. But Grant has such a bright smile it's impossible not to pay attention to it.

I haven't seen anybody upset with Barry and I don't get what he did wrong. The Olicity drama is all on Oliver and his inability to stand his ground with his kid's mom and be honest with Felicity. It's a pity because I was actually enjoying Olicity this season but these writers soon reminded me why I was never able to ship anything on Arrow.