View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 04:30 AM
drunkalice
Master Fan

Quote:
Ben Affleck's DD is pretty awful but that rain scene (excluding the bad CGI) is actually sweet.
Yes I love that bit too. I saw the movie in theatres back then and didn't realize how cheesy it was until I rewatched it after the show but I guess only recently did superhero movies become something to take seriously. No wonder they had Affleck sign as another superhero after he won an Oscar.
Another thing the movie got right was Bullseye's casting. I'd pay Colin Farell myself to get him back on the show lol.

Quote:
we've seen how Matt sees things - on fire.
Yeah... Though it's pretty odd since he's supposed to be colour blind too. But I guess it fits the character. Like Claire said, I'd want to punch people too!
I'd love Matt to quote Daredevil: Yellow somehow, say he doesn't need to see her to know she's the most beautiful girl in the world IDK they might have him confess it?? it'd be so sweet. I thank God he has a confessor because so many wonderful things he says are never stated out loud in the comics and someone to tell them to is very much needed.

Quote:
I'd love LOTS of touching when it comes to Karedevil - we've already had a headstart, with Karen touching his face and the handholding at the season finale. I like to think that's foreshadowing, and I'd love if the director(s) got their way around making closed shots of them touching - hand on shoulder, arms, lips on the neck... that sort of stuff. Given Matt's blindess, heightening tact for the audience to see would definitely be interesting.
Hey that's clever. I haven't thought about it they are filmed very closely.

Quote:
Plus, I want them to touch each other A LOT.
Yes please