View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 01:22 AM
Regulus-Fan
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening Anna!

I didn't expect for Lily to die ... but lol how dramatic that they made her stay alive to say goodbye to everybody also she should have died instantly with the wooden splinter in her heart. Although we never had a case like this so I guess it maybe could take longer for her to die.

I was not a big fan of the episode. I'm just not interested in the Nora/Mary Louise drama. I was feeling bad for Mary Louise two episodes ago but now I don't care again. I guess she is manipulated by Julian (although you could see he was really in love by Lily) but this other drama is just not catching me.

I didn't expect for Beau to be a opera singer. Wow. I hope we get more on his story soon. And I guess he can read the minds of other people or why did he look at Valerie so intensively?

I guess Caroline gets good scenes with this pregnancy storyline to see what she is thinking and in regards to her pov but I just don't care about her character anymore so those scenes are boring for me.

Lol Deputy Matt ... I think those people he brought into town are the friends Tripp was talking about last season? Or they are friends of Jeremy?
But that he went after Enzo the weakest threats of them all already shows that he needs to check his priorities. And he made the same mistake as the last time. He didn't kill Enzo instantly but keeps him alive. He will never learn.

No Bonnie so the episode is already a bore.