View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 01:11 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
For the first half of the movie, I genuinely thought his character would be treated like a glorified extra but Pollux does have his fair share of scenes. Elden got to do a pretty emotional scene that I loved, and he also led his group in another moment. So I'd say yeap, for a character with no lines (because he got his tongue cut out), he did way better than some of the characters who did have lines (looking at you, dude who played Finnick )
Ugh.

Quote:
BD: Well I mean you get to do a lot more action in this as opposed to a less action-y role in Daredevil. Is there a big difference between working on something like this for a major studio and working on Daredevil for Netflix?

EH: Yes! There is a huge difference. You know Foggy talks a lot, so there were many days where I was thinking to myself “Hmmm…I wish I was back playing Pollux who’s not having to say anything and not having to get mic’d” and then you know the reverse was that playing the Foggy character it’s like “Man, I’m just so happy not to be running anymore.”

BD: Can you tell us anything about Season 2 of Daredevil?

EH: The truth is Jeph Loeb, who is the head of Marvel television, is holding my son hostage right now so I don’t say anything, but what I can tell you is that what Jon [Bernthal] is doing with the Punisher is really going to make people happy and we’re really stoked to have Elodie [Yung] playing Elektra. She is a really talented martial artist, and also gorgeous, so I’m really excited for people to get to see Season 2.

BD: Are you done filming the season?

EH: No, not yet.
[Interview] Elden Henson Talks the Most Horrifying Sequence in 'The Hunger Games!' -

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.